The polling location for residents of Burlingame is the Schuyler Community Center located at 218 W. Fremont behind the Schuyler Museum. Residents of Dragoon and Burlingame Townships also vote at this location.

In order to register to vote, Kansans must complete a voter registration application and meet the following qualifications: be a citizen of the United States, live in Kansas, and be 18 years of age. Kansans may register to vote online at To register to vote online, individuals must have a valid Kansas driver’s license or identification card issued by the Division of Motor Vehicles. You may also register to vote at the Osage County Clerk’s Office.

City elections are held in November of odd numbered years.  Each election the Mayor position and either two or three Council Members are elected.  The Mayor is elected for a two year term and the Council Members are elected for a four year term.